Winter tests over - Niko Kari focused on details
Niko Kari worked hard at Hungaroring, as Formula 3 finishes its winter testing.
Trident-driver was one of the most industrious drivers on the track. Focused on getting the car on good race trim Kari drove plenty of laps around the twisty circuit.
– In the morning session I had little troubles to find good set-up. We still need to fix some things, but overall it’s looking good, Kari says.
Newly branded old GP3 is a new acquaintance for every driver. At winter testing itwas very important to lock the whole potential of the new car.
– We focused to understand the car on both qualifying and race trim. Next weeks I will focus hard to be ready to get season started. I will fly back to Italy and together with the team we will work hard to be competitive.
Formula 3 tests at Hungaroring, April 19th 2019:
1. Robert Shwartzman, PREMA 1.30,746 (37 kier.)
2. Christian Lundgaard, ART Grand Prix 1.30,940 (53 kier.)
3. Jehan Daruvala, PREMA Racing 1.31,021 (27 kier.)
15. Niko Kari, Trident 1.31,467 (41 kier.)
1. Yuki Tsunoda, Jenzer 1.32,177 (50 kier.)
2. Felipe Drugovich, Carlin 1.32,382 (49 kier.)
3. Robert Shwartzman, PREMA 1.32,464 (53 kier.)
10. Niko Kari, Trident 1.32,905 (56 kier.)